Wow, John. Replace the word "puritan" with "conservative" and you could be the next MSNBC commentator. I haven't seen this much bigotry since the last time I watched Jesse Jackson blather. Mind you, I'm with you on getting the government out of people's personal choices, but I don't blame a "them" (Dems, Repubs, puritans, blacks, whites, etc) for the problem: I blame myself and people like me who voted to give the Fed Gov more power because it didn't affect "us". Stop blaming, John, and start fixing. Blaming a "them" makes you look more like a Progressive than a Libertarian.
- Video: Criminal probe opening in GM recall? Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- McClatchy: White House hiding 9,000 documents from Senate probe of CIA Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago