Wow, John. Replace the word "puritan" with "conservative" and you could be the next MSNBC commentator. I haven't seen this much bigotry since the last time I watched Jesse Jackson blather. Mind you, I'm with you on getting the government out of people's personal choices, but I don't blame a "them" (Dems, Repubs, puritans, blacks, whites, etc) for the problem: I blame myself and people like me who voted to give the Fed Gov more power because it didn't affect "us". Stop blaming, John, and start fixing. Blaming a "them" makes you look more like a Progressive than a Libertarian.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago