Wow, John. Replace the word "puritan" with "conservative" and you could be the next MSNBC commentator. I haven't seen this much bigotry since the last time I watched Jesse Jackson blather. Mind you, I'm with you on getting the government out of people's personal choices, but I don't blame a "them" (Dems, Repubs, puritans, blacks, whites, etc) for the problem: I blame myself and people like me who voted to give the Fed Gov more power because it didn't affect "us". Stop blaming, John, and start fixing. Blaming a "them" makes you look more like a Progressive than a Libertarian.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 7 hours ago