Easter Hope---Based on Facts of History

Curt169 Wrote: Apr 17, 2014 9:49 AM
Many will die for what they BELIEVE is the truth. No one will die for what they KNOW is a lie.

Bush Candor Could Win the Day

Curt169 Wrote: Apr 11, 2014 12:09 PM
"This is heresy to some Republicans, but just plain common sense to others, including those of us who consider ourselves Reagan Republicans." Oh, I see, if I disagree with you and Jeb that means I can't can't be a Reagan Republican. I supposed next you'll say that means I'm a racist?

Yes, I Hate the Cable Company Too

Curt169 Wrote: Apr 09, 2014 10:13 AM
I don't watch cable TV. The only reason I have it is because it's cheaper to get internet with basic cable than without it. There is nothing but garbage on TV.

Facts and Factions

Curt169 Wrote: Mar 19, 2014 10:20 AM
I suggest, Dr. Sowell, you check your facts. The GOP started the mudslinging against the Tea Party, not the other way around. Most Tea Party-ers thought Cornyn was a good guy until he attached Cruz. You and Ann have both become shills for the GOP. I suggest you heal yourself, Dr., before attempting to work on others.
I know nothing about McConnell other than what I have read in this article. I do, however, know that similar articles by Ann 2 years ago about the "conservative" Mitt Romney and how he was a "winnable candidate". Mitt wasn't either. Now, without knowing anything about McConnell, I'm suspicious of him just because Ann thinks he's awesome.

Stormtroopers, a Wookiee and CPAC

Curt169 Wrote: Mar 11, 2014 9:41 AM
"It's not just about putting more money in the public school system, it's trying something new and that's what charter schools are all about." - Cuomo Typical liberal. The policies they invented consistently fail so they want to invent new policies. How about we go and study how it used to be done when an 8th grade education was the equivalent to a modern day bachelor degree? Oh, right. That was when people prayed in school, used the Bible as one of their major textbooks, the teachers spanked the children for not saying "ma'am" and "sir", and the parents stood behind the teachers 100%. Oh, and there were no teacher's unions.

Obama Must Go

Curt169 Wrote: Mar 03, 2014 9:10 AM
To you list of enablers you should add the GOP. They twice have run milquetoast RINOS in opposition to BO. This has caused their conservative base to stay home in droves.

My Response to Mitt Romney

Curt169 Wrote: Feb 20, 2014 11:10 AM
"Then there was another problem: Four million conservative voters stayed home." The reason the conservative voters stayed home is that there was no conservative candidate in 2012. Mitt was simply the lesser of 2 evils. Conservatives get tired of voting for that.

Christie, Hillary and Obama

Curt169 Wrote: Jan 16, 2014 9:55 AM
"When it comes to policies, I might prefer some other Republican as a 2016 presidential candidate. But the bottom line in politics is that you have to get elected, in order to have the power to accomplish anything. It doesn't matter how good your ideas are, if you can't be bothered to articulate them in a way that the voting public can understand. " Sooooo... It's ok if all his policies are bad because he talks well??? Isn't that pretty much the reason most of the people voted for Obama in the first place??

Most Jews Wish You a Merry Christmas

Curt169 Wrote: Dec 24, 2013 8:53 AM
Thank you, Mr. Prager, for a great article pointing out the truth. May you and your family have a blessed and wonderful Christmas, and may the love of The I Am That I Am fill your lives.

Put Some Clothes On

Curt169 Wrote: Dec 20, 2013 10:15 AM
Dress like we do and then you'll be a non-conformist, too! Oh, the irony of stupidity that is the mental state of the youth of our nation.