Why does will.i.am fly commercial?? Guy is loaded. Most people of his financial level own a jet or hire a private charter to go places. Weird.

The Office Airbnb

Curt169 Wrote: Sep 25, 2014 11:07 AM
Ah..... Satire. Love it.
Typical Straw-Man arguments in these comments: spanking = beating. This is the only defense a progressive has against the truth that corporal punishment works when applied judiciously.

GOP Bordering On Victory

Curt169 Wrote: Sep 25, 2014 10:14 AM
In one breath she criticizes the GOP for being weak. In the next she says we should vote Republican anyway. Why, prey tell, should I vote for RINO when a perfectly good independent/Libertarian/etc is on the ticket? Voting a RINO into office is the same as voting a Dem into office. Ann has become a party shill. Sad.

Your 'To Do' List to Save America

Curt169 Wrote: Sep 19, 2014 9:45 AM
Ann's position is "I don't care how they vote, all that is important is that they have an R after their name!" Republicans won't accomplish anything until they clean house first. Remove the RINOs and put in real conservatives.

Why Ezra Klein is an Idiot

Curt169 Wrote: Sep 15, 2014 9:32 AM
Guy on a buffalo? What the...?? I'm still chuckling.

Working Hard or Hardly Working?

Curt169 Wrote: Sep 04, 2014 11:55 AM
???? This article isn't based on the Gallup pole but on your assumption that every worker is a lazy bum. As you didn't provide any data to substantiate your assumption I can only assume that your data is from your own life experiences. That tells me that writers like you don't really do a lot during the day. No real surprise there.

Green Markets

Curt169 Wrote: Sep 03, 2014 12:07 PM
As I often say, there is nothing so inane, inept or incompetent that adding more government to it can't make it worse.

Uber Vs. The Status Quo

Curt169 Wrote: Aug 27, 2014 9:53 AM
Government and private business are always at odd due to the fact that government is inherently corrupt and corrupt businesses will use that to make a keep an advantage.

D.C. Disease and the GOP's "Electeds"

Curt169 Wrote: Aug 27, 2014 9:22 AM
"In fact, I don't think the Beltway GOP can quickly summarize what the super-majority position within center-right conservatism is. Not do I think they care that they do not know." Whatever else in this article you may agree or disagree on, I think these two sentences fully encapsulate the problem with the Republican Party. If a GOP party leader was asked: "What's the American people's biggest concern about their elected representatives: ignorance or apathy?" I think their answer would be: "I don't know and I don't care."