In response to:
Remember when gays sued Texas to remove the anti-sodomy laws? Their basis was that the government shouldn't watch what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedroom. Now, 20 years later, with no one watching them in their bedrooms they decide to move it to the public and demand that everyone say it is OK.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago