The FF industry serves 50 million Americans daily. Due to that volume and the competition for it during the prolonged Obama recession, the margins have grown exceedingly thin. But watch what happens when FF chains have to double their compensation plans to accommodate the minimum wage increases. Restaurants will close. Fewer entry-level jobs will be available and more Americans will be paid to do nothing. As the country gets dumber, we all get poorer.
- NBC: Isn’t it great to have a multi-billionaire pour money into politics? Ed Morrissey 39 minutes ago
- American super-patriot to Putin: Russia doesn’t conduct mass surveillance like the U.S. does, right? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Old recording reveals GOP governor questioned policy, used salty language Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Fox poll: 61% thinks Obama lies on important matters Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Alabama widows kicked off of insurance because of ObamaCare Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago