The FF industry serves 50 million Americans daily. Due to that volume and the competition for it during the prolonged Obama recession, the margins have grown exceedingly thin. But watch what happens when FF chains have to double their compensation plans to accommodate the minimum wage increases. Restaurants will close. Fewer entry-level jobs will be available and more Americans will be paid to do nothing. As the country gets dumber, we all get poorer.
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago