The FF industry serves 50 million Americans daily. Due to that volume and the competition for it during the prolonged Obama recession, the margins have grown exceedingly thin. But watch what happens when FF chains have to double their compensation plans to accommodate the minimum wage increases. Restaurants will close. Fewer entry-level jobs will be available and more Americans will be paid to do nothing. As the country gets dumber, we all get poorer.
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago