The FF industry serves 50 million Americans daily. Due to that volume and the competition for it during the prolonged Obama recession, the margins have grown exceedingly thin. But watch what happens when FF chains have to double their compensation plans to accommodate the minimum wage increases. Restaurants will close. Fewer entry-level jobs will be available and more Americans will be paid to do nothing. As the country gets dumber, we all get poorer.
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 18 minutes ago
- “Are you a Christian?” Tucker Carlson vs. Kirsten Powers on admitting children from Central America Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Joe Scarborough on Israel: “We cannot be associated with this if this continues” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Clintons on unauthorized bios: “Should neither be allowed nor enabled” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Male justices can’t understand Hobby Lobby case because genitals Noah Rothman 2 hours ago