No, that wasn't the interview with Barack Obama alongside Hillary Clinton. It was an interview later in the same show about the drug-enhanced bicyclist Lance Armstrong. That's CBS News for you -- a guy who pedals a bike through France is hammered as if he is the most powerful man in the world, while the...
here's an example of the kind of unbiased heroes infesting the government media. bob scheiffer was making a comment about the tea party. he said, "tea ba.......er, tea partiers............etc. yes, folks, he slurred a group of honest citizens on national tv. did he apologize? of course not. tea bagger is appropriate conversation if you are a toxic liberal. was he held accountable by the politically correct police? never. publically slurring honest taxpayers is imminently politically correct. will he ever suffer in any way for this obnoxious slur? absolutely not. he is a liberal. he is protected.
Did you see that hard-hitting report on "60 Minutes" Sunday, the one that charged that one of our nation's most famous leaders and role models is a shameless liar, a ruthless intimidator and even "incinerator" of enemies, a man who operates like the Mafia?
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago