No, that wasn't the interview with Barack Obama alongside Hillary Clinton. It was an interview later in the same show about the drug-enhanced bicyclist Lance Armstrong. That's CBS News for you -- a guy who pedals a bike through France is hammered as if he is the most powerful man in the world, while the...
here's an example of the kind of unbiased heroes infesting the government media. bob scheiffer was making a comment about the tea party. he said, "tea ba.......er, tea partiers............etc. yes, folks, he slurred a group of honest citizens on national tv. did he apologize? of course not. tea bagger is appropriate conversation if you are a toxic liberal. was he held accountable by the politically correct police? never. publically slurring honest taxpayers is imminently politically correct. will he ever suffer in any way for this obnoxious slur? absolutely not. he is a liberal. he is protected.
Did you see that hard-hitting report on "60 Minutes" Sunday, the one that charged that one of our nation's most famous leaders and role models is a shameless liar, a ruthless intimidator and even "incinerator" of enemies, a man who operates like the Mafia?
- Breaking: ISIS releases new video of beheading another American journalist Ed Morrissey 39 mins ago
- Politico sounds the alarm: Boehner may still have to listen to tea partiers after midterms Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Fox News: Obama briefed for more than a year on ISIS as serious threat Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Poll: 63% oppose Obama’s executive order on amnesty Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ukraine ends offensive operations against rebels, digs in to repel Russian invasion Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Great news: Homeland Security can’t find 6,000 foreign nationals in US Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago