No, that wasn't the interview with Barack Obama alongside Hillary Clinton. It was an interview later in the same show about the drug-enhanced bicyclist Lance Armstrong. That's CBS News for you -- a guy who pedals a bike through France is hammered as if he is the most powerful man in the world, while the...
here's an example of the kind of unbiased heroes infesting the government media. bob scheiffer was making a comment about the tea party. he said, "tea ba.......er, tea partiers............etc. yes, folks, he slurred a group of honest citizens on national tv. did he apologize? of course not. tea bagger is appropriate conversation if you are a toxic liberal. was he held accountable by the politically correct police? never. publically slurring honest taxpayers is imminently politically correct. will he ever suffer in any way for this obnoxious slur? absolutely not. he is a liberal. he is protected.
Did you see that hard-hitting report on "60 Minutes" Sunday, the one that charged that one of our nation's most famous leaders and role models is a shameless liar, a ruthless intimidator and even "incinerator" of enemies, a man who operates like the Mafia?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 7 hours ago