No, that wasn't the interview with Barack Obama alongside Hillary Clinton. It was an interview later in the same show about the drug-enhanced bicyclist Lance Armstrong. That's CBS News for you -- a guy who pedals a bike through France is hammered as if he is the most powerful man in the world, while the...
here's an example of the kind of unbiased heroes infesting the government media. bob scheiffer was making a comment about the tea party. he said, "tea ba.......er, tea partiers............etc. yes, folks, he slurred a group of honest citizens on national tv. did he apologize? of course not. tea bagger is appropriate conversation if you are a toxic liberal. was he held accountable by the politically correct police? never. publically slurring honest taxpayers is imminently politically correct. will he ever suffer in any way for this obnoxious slur? absolutely not. he is a liberal. he is protected.
Did you see that hard-hitting report on "60 Minutes" Sunday, the one that charged that one of our nation's most famous leaders and role models is a shameless liar, a ruthless intimidator and even "incinerator" of enemies, a man who operates like the Mafia?
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 39 minutes ago
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago