President Obama recently issued an edict exempting an estimated 800,000 to 1 million illegal aliens from the consequences of federal immigration law. Ostensibly that blanket amnesty applies to those who arrived before the age of 16 and are younger than 30; who are in, or graduated from, high school or have served in the military; and who have not been convicted of a felony or multiple misdemeanors. And while most Americans sympathize with helping those who were brought into the United States as toddlers, raised as de facto Americans and followed the rules, the policy of exempting hundreds of thousands en...
you dont get it. the traitors in power, both criminal parties, have decided that their own personal convenience__a cheap maid-- is more important than our nation. our betters of both criminal parties have declared that we do not have the rule of law. we have the rule of elites of both criminal parties, who value their criminal nannies more than the rule of law. we have been betrayed by criminal asswhipes of both parties who hold their own crimes to be more valuable than the survival of our nation. we have been betrayed by arch criminals of both criminal parties. neither partty has a leg to stand on. both \parties are criminal organizations, dedicated to the destructiomn of america by illegal immigration.
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 4 minutes ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago