In 2006 and 2007, Republicans promoting amnesty favored the cliche, “Immigrants do the jobs American’s won’t do.” It was a bad argument then, and with unemployment still hovering around or over 9%, for the last five years, no one even bothers with that anymore. Instead, Republicans are selling amnesty based solely on political expediency. The new cliche is that Republicans will never win the Hispanic vote unless they support amnesty. John McCain, who led the last great push for amnesty says. "The Republican Party is losing the support of our Hispanic citizens. And we realize this is an issue in which...
as long as the government is dominated by toxic liberals who pay people to not work and vote democrat, we will "need" illegal invaders. of course, the illegal invaders are criminal, but they are not stupid. they are just as adept at getting paid to not work as americans. hence the ever expanding need for more criminals invading our country. the problem is beyond solution by democratic methods. our nation is on its deathbed, and its illness is not curable. it is only a matter of which scavengers will get the biggest bite of carrion. as usual, the democrats are well positioned to get the biggest bite. that is, after all, what the obama administration is all about---taking the biggest bite out of america.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 15 hours ago