In 2006 and 2007, Republicans promoting amnesty favored the cliche, “Immigrants do the jobs American’s won’t do.” It was a bad argument then, and with unemployment still hovering around or over 9%, for the last five years, no one even bothers with that anymore. Instead, Republicans are selling amnesty based solely on political expediency. The new cliche is that Republicans will never win the Hispanic vote unless they support amnesty. John McCain, who led the last great push for amnesty says. "The Republican Party is losing the support of our Hispanic citizens. And we realize this is an issue in which...
as long as the government is dominated by toxic liberals who pay people to not work and vote democrat, we will "need" illegal invaders. of course, the illegal invaders are criminal, but they are not stupid. they are just as adept at getting paid to not work as americans. hence the ever expanding need for more criminals invading our country. the problem is beyond solution by democratic methods. our nation is on its deathbed, and its illness is not curable. it is only a matter of which scavengers will get the biggest bite of carrion. as usual, the democrats are well positioned to get the biggest bite. that is, after all, what the obama administration is all about---taking the biggest bite out of america.
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago