In 2006 and 2007, Republicans promoting amnesty favored the cliche, “Immigrants do the jobs American’s won’t do.” It was a bad argument then, and with unemployment still hovering around or over 9%, for the last five years, no one even bothers with that anymore. Instead, Republicans are selling amnesty based solely on political expediency. The new cliche is that Republicans will never win the Hispanic vote unless they support amnesty. John McCain, who led the last great push for amnesty says. "The Republican Party is losing the support of our Hispanic citizens. And we realize this is an issue in which...
as long as the government is dominated by toxic liberals who pay people to not work and vote democrat, we will "need" illegal invaders. of course, the illegal invaders are criminal, but they are not stupid. they are just as adept at getting paid to not work as americans. hence the ever expanding need for more criminals invading our country. the problem is beyond solution by democratic methods. our nation is on its deathbed, and its illness is not curable. it is only a matter of which scavengers will get the biggest bite of carrion. as usual, the democrats are well positioned to get the biggest bite. that is, after all, what the obama administration is all about---taking the biggest bite out of america.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago