Everyone already knew Paul Ryan has a first-class intellect. Tonight, he proved that he has a first-class temperament, too. That's what was required to tolerate the histrionics trotted out by Joe Biden. Granted, everyone's always known Biden's got something quite a bit dimmer than a first-class intellect; tonight, he tried to compensate by bringing heat where he can't shed light. As a result, he was grinning, snorting, smirking, sighing, grimacing, interrupting -- and winding the whole thing up with a whine about Paul Ryan's time (when he himself had actually gotten more). Perhaps the creepiest part was his mugging through the...
the media predictably declared biden the winner, due to his "aggressive" behavior--anyone else would say rude, and keeping ryan on the "defensive"--meaning discussing the issues. biden mentioned romney's 47% "gaff" repeatedly, laughed inappriately, sneered, and bullied, but noone would see his behavior as anything but standard liberal tactics. he even tried to wedge the old "i knew jack kennedy" used horse feed into the debate, but poor biden forgot the line. in my opinion, morons will all agree that biden won, people capable of thinking will just think biden is an ignorant boor, but the morons were already going to vote for obama, and noone with intact mental facilities could ever vote for the muslim in chief.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 4 hours ago