I must be slowing down as I get older, so it’s time of rectify this oversight.
My fundamental problem with the French system is that the burden of government spending is excessive and the politicians seem to think the answer is additional increments of
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 49 minutes ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 5 hours ago