G.W. was MIA

cudlow Wrote: Nov 15, 2012 7:08 PM
George W is a committed Christian, as am I. Maybe he would not support a satan worshipping heathen, as I decided not to this year! First time in my life that I did not vote for the Republican nominee for president. I held my nose for Dole in 96. I held my nose with both hands for McCain in 08. But the satan worshipper was never going to get my vote!

GOP Turns Sure Victory into Defeat

cudlow Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 8:50 PM
Demonrats cannot win without 90+% of the black vote and huge numbers of union thugs voting for them. Republicans have no chance without the evangelical Christian base. Many of them are truly stupid enough to throw us under the bus - witness the selection of Rombama! But they will be a permanent minority if they do so. Actually, the Tea Party rallies that I attend have a very strong evangelical flavor to them. It is actually best if the GOP goes the way of the Whigs and the Tea Party, the real conservative party, takes over the conservative mantra!

GOP Turns Sure Victory into Defeat

cudlow Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 7:59 PM
NO! Over 2 million of us signed up to write in Jesus Christ for president. Demonrats have been anti-Christian for generations. Republicrats have joined them. Read Frank Pastore's column for today - Christians will always triumph in the end!

GOP Turns Sure Victory into Defeat

cudlow Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 7:10 PM
Mike - a bigger problem is the re[ublicrat tendency to reward those "who's time it is". It was Bob Dole's turn in 1996 after he had tried before. McCain's turn in 2008 after he put in his tiume, then this time Rombama's turn. And now the republicrats have thrown out their biggest, natural constituency, evangelical Christians under the bus by nominating a satan worshipping cult heathen. I held my nose and voted for Dole in 96. I held my nose with both hands in 08 and voted for McCain. But the nose holding is over! A satan worshipper will never get my vote!

A Dreadful Media Campaign

cudlow Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 7:08 PM
That is the media's strategy to help demonrats - take it easy on the easiest one to beat during the primaries, see that the easiest one to beat is nominated, then come after the nominee. Mccain was a horrible choice in 2008 - and the media knew it. They let him skate to the nomination then attacked. Rombama was even worse this year - the tea party would not support him with all their vigot, evangelicals like me would not support him. Destroy the base and guarantee victory by the demonrat. Worse still, Republicrats fall for it every time - picking the worst possible nominee then crying when they lose. And they keep getting worse and worse - Dole, McCain, Rombama. I don't know how they can do worser than Rombama - but I know they will try to.

We Already Have a Viable Third Party

cudlow Wrote: Oct 30, 2012 7:11 PM
Superior column Michael - thank you so much! Bill Kellar of Liveprayer.com has begun a movement for committed Christians to write in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for president, as neither major party candidate is acceptable. I plan to do just that. Over 1.5 million have signed up to do so. I will vote for constitutional conservatives all on my ballot.

How Mitt Romney Won My Vote

cudlow Wrote: Oct 09, 2012 8:16 PM
cont. to get it!

How Mitt Romney Won My Vote

cudlow Wrote: Oct 09, 2012 8:16 PM
Jimbo - reread my comments - I will vote for constitutiolnalist conservatives everywhere else on the ballot. Josh Mandel will win the senate seat here in Ohio against the Obama clone Sherrod Brown. George Allen will win, conservatives will pick up the Dakota seat and Kansas, plus others. There will be a conservbative majority in the senate - no more Ginsburgs or Obama clones will be approved for the court. So that is really not a worry. The true problem is that God has finally had enough of the heathen actions of this once great nation and just as he did to the ancient Israelis - he is abandonnimg us to satan. Whichever one wins next month - satan will be in charge of the White House. This nation has earned the wrath of God and we are about
cont, President for the next 4 years. God will teach us, like he taught ancient Israel - reject the Lord and act like heathens and suffer the consequences. We will get those consequences very soom I am afraid.
cont. he ran against him for senate. He did nothing to uphold true marriage in that horrible, anti-Christian hole of Massachusetts. He assaulted Catholic charities because they refuse to place children in adoptive home with gay "parents". So a true Christian has absolutely nothing in common with rombama. Your examples from the old testament are also false. The ancient Isralis did not bow down with pharoah or the king of Persia and worship their false gods. They prayed for deliverance from God and he gave it to them. This year should greatly terrify us all. God has finally said "ENOUGH!" The United States has spit in the Lord's face for too long now. We are very past due his wrath. Now, we will absolutely have an enemy of the Lord as
Doug, You are right that the demonrats are satan's pawns. However, this year the republicrats put a satan worshipper on top of the ticket. To say that the Lord Jesus Christ and satan are brothers, like rombama and his cult do, is absolutely, 100% unacceptable! I will write in Jesus Christ for president this year while voting for true constitutional conservatives elsewhere.