Pat Nixon declared herself pro-choice after the 1973 court case Roe v. Wade, making her the first First Lady to do so. Prior to the court decision, her views on abortion were a bit more mixed. In 1972 she stated, “I'm really not for abortion. I think...
Yes, most pro-choice women have 5 children. I'm sure you've pegged Ann Romney correctly.
Last week, Ann Romney proudly told the ladies of The View she is pro-life. What some may not know, is that she would be the first First Lady in the White House to defend the life of the unborn since the 1973 court decision of Roe v. Wade made abortion legal.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 10 hours ago