That's the best column title I've ever seen. Nice job, Mr. Hawkins.

Left Hates Science and Children

CubFaninWI Wrote: Feb 05, 2013 12:29 AM
It's not only liberals who question the status quo on vaccines, Mr. Gainor. I'm about as conservative as they come, and I really think that the amount of vaccines our children get while they are babies & toddlers is concerning. The vaccines have a noble goal, but they are filled with a lot of junk. Cells from aborted babies for one, along with many chemicals. Just today I heard a radio ad asking adults to get the flu shot too. Why does the US Gov't care if healthy adults get the flu shot? I already know it exists. If I want the damn thing, I'll get it. I'll quit asking questions and just do whatever Uncle Sam tells me. They know better than me. They'll look out for me and my kids, right?

The Abortionist Saints of Sundance

CubFaninWI Wrote: Feb 01, 2013 4:20 AM

When Women Fight, Civilization Loses

CubFaninWI Wrote: Feb 01, 2013 4:17 AM
Great column, Ms. West. Men are no better than women, but that doesn't mean that we are the same. I can't believe that on top of worrying about my two sons getting drafted someday, I now will have to worry about my daughter too. This certainly isn't what our grandfathers fought wars for.. Lord help us.
Mr. Blackwell, thank you for another excellent column. You should have been the GOP chair. That is all.
No, not only men. But the amount of men that have gone from working to taking is disturbing. Throughout modern history, men worked. They provided for their family. It would have been implausible for an 1800's era man to NOT support his family. I'm into genealogy, and have found many records of ancestors who fought in the Civil War and came back amputees. They STILL worked their farm. They had no other option. On top of that, they had pride. Look, I come from a mostly conservative family. I've seen uncles and male cousins on both sides "game" the system with mysterious back problems and general depression. The man the hell up gene has gone MIA in the last few generations and is sorely needing a return.

Unhinged by Obama

CubFaninWI Wrote: Nov 10, 2012 10:16 AM
It's not hard to have low divorce rates when you're living in the basement playing video games at 35. Liberals do not get married at the same rate we do, and do not have children at the rate we do. Liberals also flock to the cities where their income is inflated by their union. They are overpaid compared to what the market says they are worth. Which is a reason why their "brotherhood" has them sitting on the books for years. No jobs! The confiscatory tax rates take away any income advantage. If they happen to stumble out of the basement and impregnate someone, they have it aborted. Educational achievement is likewise increased when you have no responsibilities and can afford to be a professional student

Unhinged by Obama

CubFaninWI Wrote: Nov 10, 2012 10:02 AM
Chapman, what a hack! His article was good for a laugh, with his over-the-top emoting about womens rights, marijuana use and teh gayz no longer being persecuted. Yes, all is right in the world. Obama only wants to help. I'm ok, you're ok! Keep telling yourself that Chapman. Is Townhall punking us with this guy? Is this article a joke? Useful idiot, indeed!
Yes, most pro-choice women have 5 children. I'm sure you've pegged Ann Romney correctly.

America Now a “Pro-Life” Nation

CubFaninWI Wrote: Jun 05, 2012 12:18 AM
Thanks for the story, Doug. I thank your dad for the work that he did. It's sad that so many of his patients probably wouldn't have a shot at life today. I've heard that 9 out of 10 downs syndrome babies are aborted after diagnosis. While I can somewhat understand the fear of the unknown that comes with that diagnosis..why are babies being aborted for having a cleft lip/palate?