Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Well, these little alternative "media" sites have had their heyday. Under Obama they will be Obsoleted one way or another. There is no room in this Obama era for malcontents and unsubordinate behavior. When Obama consolidates his power, gets a firm grip on the coercive agencies of his government, and begins to make his ultimate move, all you'll be able to do is obey or suffer the consequences.
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 43 minutes ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago