Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Well, these little alternative "media" sites have had their heyday. Under Obama they will be Obsoleted one way or another. There is no room in this Obama era for malcontents and unsubordinate behavior. When Obama consolidates his power, gets a firm grip on the coercive agencies of his government, and begins to make his ultimate move, all you'll be able to do is obey or suffer the consequences.
- National Journal: Loss in HHS contraception mandate case would “restrict access” for women Ed Morrissey 31 minutes ago
- Business groups “blindsided” by Obama overtime redefinition Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Trey Gowdy on Obama’s power grabs: “How does going from being a senator to a president re-write the Constitution?” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Criminal probe opening in GM recall? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago