In response to:
I believe in fairness and a level playing field. If the Internet merchant must charge sales tax they should only collect the portion of sales tax that exceeds the amount of shipping and handling which the local merchant does not charge. Inmost cases the shipping charges would be more than the sales tax so no tax would be due.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 12 hours ago