The problem is that no matter how bad the ACA gets it will not be shut down. Each "fix" causing even more unintended glitches. Put all we will hear from this administration is how wonderful it is.
- AG nominee Loretta Lynch: People have a right to work in America regardless of how they came here Allahpundit 47 mins ago
- Poll: 64% want Congress to restore ObamaCare subsidies if Republicans win the Halbig case Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Is Facebook unliking Je suis Charlie? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Hillary to testify to Benghazi select committee? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Politico invents nasty Mike Huckabee quote, mocks it Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Good for her: Michelle Obama passes on headscarf during trip to Saudi Arabia Allahpundit 4 hours ago