Former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords led the National Anthem on the final night of the 2012 DNC convention in Charlotte. Giffords was escorted to the podium by DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz as she continues her recovery.
In response to:
Really... a so called news editor and she can't distinguish between the Pledge and the Nat'l Anthem. No wonder people can't get their facts straight from the "news" because a lot of the press can't even spell or use correct grammar any more. They use spell and grammar check and then don't proof-read. Ugh.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014