This week, menacing union goons unleashed threats, profanity and punches in Michigan, which is now poised to become a "right-to-work" state. Obama met the initial outbreak of violence with...
In response to:
Thanks Michele. You're one of the most honest journalist there is today and that's why I, like millions of others love you. But, now to this story. I'll repeat what I've said a hundred times. Once in America the Union was a good thing because it assured a good wage for a good days work BUT, today it's disgraceful. Run by thuggish Union bosses who make so much money far above their Union members. The Union members are trying to destroy the very jobs they have by sheer greed. Bring back the dignity to the Unions. This will help American job growth which equals prosperity for We The People now and, into the future. Then........get rid of Obamanightmare.....er....care
Not so many moons ago, President Obama urged us all to "make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds." He Who Heals advocated "a more civil and honest public discourse" in the wake of the January 2011 Tucson massacre. As usual, though, the White House has granted Big Labor bullies a permanent waiver from the lofty edicts it issues to everyone else.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago