Of course, Panetta doesn't want to be grilled about his order. It's lacking in common sense and it is toadying to the feminist officers who yearn to be 3- and 4-star generals based on the feminist dogma of gender interchangeability and on their desire to force men...
How about this, if women can now be in ground combat units then they should be subject to the draft and register for it. We men should cry discrimination if they don't, it's all equal rights.
In a newsworthy act of political cowardice, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta ran through the Pentagon's exit door as he announced he is striking down the 1994 Combat Exclusion Law. His timing means his successor, presumably Chuck Hagel, will inherit the task of defending the order to assign women to front-line military combat.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 9 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 10 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago