Mr. President, your confidante Valerie Jarrett once said: "There's nobody more self-critical than President Obama. Part of the burden of being so bright is that he sees his error immediately." If that is accurate, sir, why do you feel it took you so long to realize you were shellacked in the first debate, and why did you still bitterly cling to that error days afterward, saying that if people would read the transcript, they'd realize...
In response to:
Here we go again, when you can't give any answers you cry racism
I can only scratch the surface here, but the following are a few of the questions I would like to see President Obama answer in a debate.
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 14 minutes ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 3 hours ago