GOP Cowards

Crusty Ole Fool Wrote: Nov 23, 2014 10:16 AM
Boehner knew exactly what he was doing when he appointed "The King of Pork" to head Appropriations. For one of the most important Congressional Committees JB needed an unprincipled lackey who would only ask "How High, sir". As a Conservative Kentuckian, I'm not in HR's district but I am in one bordering on it. We know the man all too well and we know how he "won" his district.
b4, Here's some friendly advice: You're obviously well qualified as a candidate on the "Blue Ticket" - go for it. I think that's the best way to see what the Country as a whole thinks of your suggestion! That is assuming you didn't get the message two weeks ago. At worst, you would be surrounded by others who have no understanding of economics, fiscal responsibility and moral imperative.
I read his comment to mean that he was relying on the "stupidity of the American voter" to mean that stupidity would keep them from rising en masse to threaten their Congress Senators and Reps to keep them from passing it.
You lmay be "wise", as you've mentioned in several interviews, Dr. Carson but you seem to be History illiterate. Reagan tried addressing the issue but was stabbed in the back by his Democrat "allies". Anytime the cart is put in front of the horse, you can expect disaster. History has proven amnesty to illegals only invites more illegals. This Country achieved greatness by Legal immigration. I defy anyone to show proof the illegals granted amnesty have contributed in any significant way to the welfare of the U.S

Educational Fraud

Crusty Ole Fool Wrote: Nov 12, 2014 11:20 AM
Your point seems to be somewhat muted by the rising percentage of Black athletes involved in various criminal acts and acts of violence.

How To Stop Being Poor

Crusty Ole Fool Wrote: Nov 11, 2014 10:30 AM
Your comment is idiotic and shows either a deep lack of knowledge or abject ignorance! Drs Carson and Sowell, Journalists Star Parker, Deneen Borelli, Athletes Lynn Swan, Tony Dungy, Businessmen Charles Payne, Richard Parsons as well as thousands of other Blacks representing all walks of life who are eminently successful makes your comment totally assine.

How To Stop Being Poor

Crusty Ole Fool Wrote: Nov 11, 2014 10:11 AM
I agree, as long as they keep the "Top Brass" out of the way! The Navy has a looong tradition of "eating it's own" and it seems the other services (with the possible exception of the "jar heads", have joined in. I never thought that in my 73 years I would see the Joint Chiefs, the Pentagon and the DOD arrayed so solidly against the troops and the Country,. I realize that Politics are a mainstay of the "Tops" and they wouldn't have made the upper echelons without being politically astute and involved. However, they now seem to put Political ambition ahead of "Duty, Honor and Country".

Coolidge in 2016

Crusty Ole Fool Wrote: Nov 11, 2014 10:03 AM
Like Reagan, “Cool Cal” will live on forever in the hearts and minds of committed Conservatives.
I do believe you won the daily award for the most uninformed, display of abject ignorance.

Soldiers Betraying Soldiers

Crusty Ole Fool Wrote: Nov 10, 2014 10:22 AM
It "may" be poorly written but at least it's a start. The upper echelons of the military have always been politically motivated, they wouldn't hate reached high rank if they were not. However, in my 73 years, I have not witnessed such a wholesale sellout of the ranks and the Country as we are currently witnessing from the JC's, the Pentagon and the Sec'ty of Defense. The MSM has either willfully chosen to ignore it or they no longer have any investigative creds. My belief is that both apply. I for one am glad to see Kieffer crack open the door even if it's such a small crack.