Equality in Discipline

Crusty Ole Fool Wrote: Apr 16, 2014 8:58 AM
The "Rev's" only concern about "...personal power and prestige..." is the money it helps them to engender.The pure and simple bottom line is that it is ALL about the money.
And the moon is made of green cheese, and EVERY one who thinks Obama may have gotten some things wrong is racist, and those Republican women and the majority of the Tea Party groups organized and being led by women are waging a War on Women. Sheese amperro if people actually buy into all of the logical fallacies, contorted statistics and just plain BS in this "cracked.com" blog it's no wonder they become demented Socialists.

Easy Doesn't Do It

Crusty Ole Fool Wrote: Apr 07, 2014 7:30 PM
Thanks, I so needed that.

An Amazing Love Story

Crusty Ole Fool Wrote: Apr 07, 2014 7:24 PM
"Never underestimate the power of the free individual. From freedom springs love." And THAT is why the Socialists are hell bent on destroying the freedom we have left. Their agenda can only thrive on hate, envy and resentment.

Jeb v. Hillary?

Crusty Ole Fool Wrote: Apr 07, 2014 5:04 PM
“let me suggest that you are suffering from severe intellectual hernia. That is not ordinary stupidity. That is practiced stupidity. It takes work to become that confused.” Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools - Romans 1:22
It seems to me that the big concern about the campaign money issue is coming from those with an idealogical bent that convinces them the American voter is too dumb to think for themselves and the only thing that controls elections is the amount of money available to a candidate. There are many successful politicians in office whose campaign ran at a severe deficit from their losing opponent. And, If a politician seems to have been "bought", the obvious solution is to boot him/her from office. The voting public is at a much higher risk from rigged elections by the likes of Schumer and Reid than it is from the Koch brothers money.

Yet Another Pre-School Program?

Crusty Ole Fool Wrote: Mar 29, 2014 9:26 AM
Great! I'm sure it will work out just as well as the "Chicago Annenberg Challenge", the outstanding failure of Barrack Obama and his fellow traveler and renowned elementary education theorist, self-styled communist and convicted terrorist Bill Ayers.
"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing." Cathy's only regret was embroiling his corporation in political morass, his views on traditional marriage have not changed. Even Huffington Post acknowledges that he is still strongly opposed to homosexuals getting married. HP quoted his comment to the Atlanta Journal: ""I think the time of truths and principles are captured and codified in God’s word and I’m just personally committed to that,” he told the AJC. “I know others feel very different from that and I respect their opinion and I hope that they would be respectful of mine. ... I think that’s a political debate that’s going to rage on. And the wiser thing for us to do is to stay focused on customer service.” Seems to me he is taking a responsible, mature approach as a business leader. I don't see Chic-Fil-A contributing as a corporation to and actively supporting political causes as General Mills, Amazon and many others are doing in support of the LGBT agenda.

Why Ryan Matters

Crusty Ole Fool Wrote: Mar 25, 2014 9:03 AM
Sorry "wharden" but it was Ryan who 'rejected his own "honesty".

Why Ryan Matters

Crusty Ole Fool Wrote: Mar 25, 2014 8:52 AM
Such stalwarts as Dr.s Thomas Sowell, and Walter Williams as well as knowledgeable commentators like Bishop Harry Jackson, LLoyd Marcus and Star Parker agree with Ryan's initial assessment. I wonder how they feel about his spineless backtracking?