Here's the deal. Late on 31 December 2012, the IRS kicked out an advance release of its withholding income tax rates that will apply in 2013, giving U.S. employers until 15 February 2013 to implement them, so our Your Paycheck in 2013, Part 1 tool may still apply until that time, which is something that will depend upon how quickly your employer is able to revise their payroll accounting systems to coincide with the information the...
Right-wing wingnuts? Do you believe that just because I believe in the constitution and in God that I'm a right-wing wingnut? I believe in personal responsibilty and fiscal conservatism. I believe in smaller govt. I believe in the 2nd Ammendment. I am a mother of 3 and a register nurse. I work very hard and work in a local hospital and value life. I am pro-life. That is what America used to be. I agree that the GOP is out if touch with we the people. Sad! But the democrats are progressive Marxists who plan on taking this country down. Unfortunately we are on the road to financial collapse. The debt and deficit are unsustainable. Just a fact my friend. You can't tax and spend and borrow forever.
Ready for Take 2 on how much of your paycheck you will be allowed to take home in 2013?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 10 hours ago