The day before the vote, however, the House Ways and Means Committee heard testimony that highlighted another, more promising way to override the health care law: Americans can refuse to comply with its command that they obtain government-approved medical coverage, which the Supreme Court has deemed a mere suggestion even though it is essential to the...
TO MAKE THE RICHER .US USED TO BE KNOW AS THE LAND OF OPPORTUNITY. EQUALITY WITH OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT BUT EVERY YEAR IM LESS AND LESS FEELING LIKE I HAVE FREEDOM OR CONSTITUTION RIGHT BECAUSE THEY ARE TAKEN AWAY ALONG WITH EVERYTHING ELSE YOU HAVE STRIPED FOR MY FAMILY AND LEFT US NO OPORTUNITY ABND DO THINK I AM PROUD OR LUCKY TRO BE FROM THE US WHEN THE US DOESNT CARE ABOUT ME BECAUSE MY FAMILY ALONG WITH MANY OTHER HAVE NO CHOPICE , NO OPORTUNITY AND A,M BEATEN DOWN BY THE SAME GOVERNMENT THAT IM SUPPOSED TO BE PROUD OF
Last week, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives voted to repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, aka ObamaCare. It was the 33rd such vote taken by the House and, since Democrats control the Senate, no more likely to be successful than the first 32.
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 26 minutes ago
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Amazing: Leader of authoritarian gulag state unanimously “elected” with 100 percent voter turnout Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago