The day before the vote, however, the House Ways and Means Committee heard testimony that highlighted another, more promising way to override the health care law: Americans can refuse to comply with its command that they obtain government-approved medical coverage, which the Supreme Court has deemed a mere suggestion even though it is essential to the...
TO MAKE THE RICHER .US USED TO BE KNOW AS THE LAND OF OPPORTUNITY. EQUALITY WITH OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT BUT EVERY YEAR IM LESS AND LESS FEELING LIKE I HAVE FREEDOM OR CONSTITUTION RIGHT BECAUSE THEY ARE TAKEN AWAY ALONG WITH EVERYTHING ELSE YOU HAVE STRIPED FOR MY FAMILY AND LEFT US NO OPORTUNITY ABND DO THINK I AM PROUD OR LUCKY TRO BE FROM THE US WHEN THE US DOESNT CARE ABOUT ME BECAUSE MY FAMILY ALONG WITH MANY OTHER HAVE NO CHOPICE , NO OPORTUNITY AND A,M BEATEN DOWN BY THE SAME GOVERNMENT THAT IM SUPPOSED TO BE PROUD OF
Last week, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives voted to repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, aka ObamaCare. It was the 33rd such vote taken by the House and, since Democrats control the Senate, no more likely to be successful than the first 32.
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 32 mins ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Question for new “View” co-host Nicolle Wallace: When did you just want to pop Palin? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Bad news from Pelosi: Republicans winning the Senate would be the end of civilization Allahpundit 3 hours ago