The day before the vote, however, the House Ways and Means Committee heard testimony that highlighted another, more promising way to override the health care law: Americans can refuse to comply with its command that they obtain government-approved medical coverage, which the Supreme Court has deemed a mere suggestion even though it is essential to the...
CAUSE IF THEY WAIT TILL THE CHILDREN ARE GROWN THE CAN EARN 14 THOUSAND INTEREST OFF MY 8 THOUSAND ACTUALLY SUPPORT THAT I NEED WHEN THE CHILDREN WERE AT HOME NOT AFTER THEY ARE 25 YRS OLD. THEN I CERTAINLY CANT AFFORD HEALTH INS SO I AM BREAKING DOWN LITTLE BY LITTLE BECAUSE NOW MY CHILDREN ARE NOT MY DEPENDANTS AND IM NOT 65 SO IM NOT ELIGIBLE FOR INDIVIDUAL INSURANSCS AND IF I WAS COULDNT AFFORD TO BUY IT WHEN I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET MY DISABILITY SO AT LEAST I HAVE INSURANCE TO KEEP MY HEALTH FROM DETERORATING( PREVENTIVE AFFORDABLE HEALTH INSURE IN THE LONG RUN WOULD SAVE THIS COUNTRY ALOT OF MONEY AND WHY NOT PUT A CAP ON THE RICH INSURANCE INDUSTRY THAT JUST ROBS EVERYONE FOR THE BENEFITS THEY OFFER ( AGAIN MAKE THE POOR SUFFER
Last week, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives voted to repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, aka ObamaCare. It was the 33rd such vote taken by the House and, since Democrats control the Senate, no more likely to be successful than the first 32.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 9 hours ago