The day before the vote, however, the House Ways and Means Committee heard testimony that highlighted another, more promising way to override the health care law: Americans can refuse to comply with its command that they obtain government-approved medical coverage, which the Supreme Court has deemed a mere suggestion even though it is essential to the...
CAUSE IF THEY WAIT TILL THE CHILDREN ARE GROWN THE CAN EARN 14 THOUSAND INTEREST OFF MY 8 THOUSAND ACTUALLY SUPPORT THAT I NEED WHEN THE CHILDREN WERE AT HOME NOT AFTER THEY ARE 25 YRS OLD. THEN I CERTAINLY CANT AFFORD HEALTH INS SO I AM BREAKING DOWN LITTLE BY LITTLE BECAUSE NOW MY CHILDREN ARE NOT MY DEPENDANTS AND IM NOT 65 SO IM NOT ELIGIBLE FOR INDIVIDUAL INSURANSCS AND IF I WAS COULDNT AFFORD TO BUY IT WHEN I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET MY DISABILITY SO AT LEAST I HAVE INSURANCE TO KEEP MY HEALTH FROM DETERORATING( PREVENTIVE AFFORDABLE HEALTH INSURE IN THE LONG RUN WOULD SAVE THIS COUNTRY ALOT OF MONEY AND WHY NOT PUT A CAP ON THE RICH INSURANCE INDUSTRY THAT JUST ROBS EVERYONE FOR THE BENEFITS THEY OFFER ( AGAIN MAKE THE POOR SUFFER
Last week, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives voted to repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, aka ObamaCare. It was the 33rd such vote taken by the House and, since Democrats control the Senate, no more likely to be successful than the first 32.
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 13 mins ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 53 mins ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: This is the man a malaise-stricken America needs right now Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 3 hours ago