The day before the vote, however, the House Ways and Means Committee heard testimony that highlighted another, more promising way to override the health care law: Americans can refuse to comply with its command that they obtain government-approved medical coverage, which the Supreme Court has deemed a mere suggestion even though it is essential to the...
POINT BLANK ROBINHOOD COULD HAVE RUN THIS COUNTRY BETTER AND IT WOULD BE FAIR TO ALL THE AMERICANS NOT JUST THE ONE PERCENT THAT CANNOT SURVIVE ON WHAT MY FAMILY EARNS NO NOT EVEN EARNS WHAT I TAKE HOMEFOR A FAMILY OF FOUR 15 THO ..WALK IN MY FAMILYS SHOES I DARE YOU AND THEN SEAT THERE MAKING ALL THESE DECISIONS TO FATTEN YOUR BELLY OFF MY FAMILY AND LEAVE US TO STARVATION, IM BETTER OFF GOIUNG TO CANADA AND GETTING CITZENSHIP AND AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE THEN COME BACK AND WORK ON NA VISA AND USE MY CANADIAN HEALTH INSUREANCE IN THE USA. RATHER THAN NOT BE ABLE TO EVEN GET OR AFFORD HEALTH CARE LETS TRADE PLACES AND THEN TELL ME IT IS FAIR GTHE WAY NTHE GOVERNMENT DOES THE MAJORITY OF THE AMERICANS
Last week, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives voted to repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, aka ObamaCare. It was the 33rd such vote taken by the House and, since Democrats control the Senate, no more likely to be successful than the first 32.
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 48 minutes ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago