The day before the vote, however, the House Ways and Means Committee heard testimony that highlighted another, more promising way to override the health care law: Americans can refuse to comply with its command that they obtain government-approved medical coverage, which the Supreme Court has deemed a mere suggestion even though it is essential to the...
POINT BLANK ROBINHOOD COULD HAVE RUN THIS COUNTRY BETTER AND IT WOULD BE FAIR TO ALL THE AMERICANS NOT JUST THE ONE PERCENT THAT CANNOT SURVIVE ON WHAT MY FAMILY EARNS NO NOT EVEN EARNS WHAT I TAKE HOMEFOR A FAMILY OF FOUR 15 THO ..WALK IN MY FAMILYS SHOES I DARE YOU AND THEN SEAT THERE MAKING ALL THESE DECISIONS TO FATTEN YOUR BELLY OFF MY FAMILY AND LEAVE US TO STARVATION, IM BETTER OFF GOIUNG TO CANADA AND GETTING CITZENSHIP AND AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE THEN COME BACK AND WORK ON NA VISA AND USE MY CANADIAN HEALTH INSUREANCE IN THE USA. RATHER THAN NOT BE ABLE TO EVEN GET OR AFFORD HEALTH CARE LETS TRADE PLACES AND THEN TELL ME IT IS FAIR GTHE WAY NTHE GOVERNMENT DOES THE MAJORITY OF THE AMERICANS
Last week, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives voted to repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, aka ObamaCare. It was the 33rd such vote taken by the House and, since Democrats control the Senate, no more likely to be successful than the first 32.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 11 hours ago