The day before the vote, however, the House Ways and Means Committee heard testimony that highlighted another, more promising way to override the health care law: Americans can refuse to comply with its command that they obtain government-approved medical coverage, which the Supreme Court has deemed a mere suggestion even though it is essential to the...
i am an american that is stepped on and trampled year after year by congress. i say take this challenge and then tell me who is allways getting the shaft,i make 15.000 a year MAX on that you tax me for earning it, taxed me for using it and taxed me for keeping anything purchased with it. now with what remains me and my 3 children have to eat live and buy insurance with so how many of you can step in mine and the majority of the population shoes mfor one years (see if you can survive) t hen tell me who is the thieves, IF ROBINHOOD WERE IN CONGRESS WE WOULD BE BETTER OFF. its the few that make the decissions for thier interest and well being at the expense of mine,.
Last week, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives voted to repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, aka ObamaCare. It was the 33rd such vote taken by the House and, since Democrats control the Senate, no more likely to be successful than the first 32.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 7 hours ago