The day before the vote, however, the House Ways and Means Committee heard testimony that highlighted another, more promising way to override the health care law: Americans can refuse to comply with its command that they obtain government-approved medical coverage, which the Supreme Court has deemed a mere suggestion even though it is essential to the...
so again it is take everything from the poor and feed the rich and then try to penalize us because we can not offord to pay for health ins, i am like alot odf other americans i have worked and raised 3 kids by struggling year to year just to keep a mroof over our heads i do not qualify for healthcare right now because of preexisting conditions, my children are grown and i,m not 65 but i work from home for a company that does want to pay a extra dime3 for the poor and then and again steal from them, i mmake 15,000 a year and out of that i am supposed to pay insurance or be fined but how many of you making the decisions can live all year off that (none) then you give me my paycheck uncle sam again puts his hand in my lil pot o gold(ha ha)and
Last week, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives voted to repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, aka ObamaCare. It was the 33rd such vote taken by the House and, since Democrats control the Senate, no more likely to be successful than the first 32.
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 17 hours ago