The day before the vote, however, the House Ways and Means Committee heard testimony that highlighted another, more promising way to override the health care law: Americans can refuse to comply with its command that they obtain government-approved medical coverage, which the Supreme Court has deemed a mere suggestion even though it is essential to the...
so again it is take everything from the poor and feed the rich and then try to penalize us because we can not offord to pay for health ins, i am like alot odf other americans i have worked and raised 3 kids by struggling year to year just to keep a mroof over our heads i do not qualify for healthcare right now because of preexisting conditions, my children are grown and i,m not 65 but i work from home for a company that does want to pay a extra dime3 for the poor and then and again steal from them, i mmake 15,000 a year and out of that i am supposed to pay insurance or be fined but how many of you making the decisions can live all year off that (none) then you give me my paycheck uncle sam again puts his hand in my lil pot o gold(ha ha)and
Last week, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives voted to repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, aka ObamaCare. It was the 33rd such vote taken by the House and, since Democrats control the Senate, no more likely to be successful than the first 32.
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 38 mins ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago