I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
Nicely written Doug. As soon as I saw it I knew that the fools/atheists would be all over it with their bilnd and stupid un-reasoning. I have an answer for all of them. When I was 18 or so, I declared that there couldn't possibly be a god. It didn't make sense. My father simply looked at me after my tirade was over and asked, "What if you are wrong?" To which I replied, "I'm not wrong." He asked the same question. I stormed out of the house. That was 48 years ago and now I am a faithful Catholic, certain in the knowledge of His existence. My Dad is 90 now and just as strong in his faith as he was then. The responders here remind me of my 18 year old adolescent self. One day they will know the truth.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- The value in silence: disconnection and recollection Ed Morrissey 13 minutes ago
- Semi-retired president reluctantly decides now’s not the time for a Jimmy Kimmel guest shot Allahpundit 53 minutes ago
- Madeleine Albright: Hamas putting civilians in line of fire hurts Israel’s ‘moral authority’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- FAA orders 24-hour moratorium on US to Tel Aviv over missile worries Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Raffi Williams, Dustin Siggins, William Jacobson Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Conservatives get a big 2014 boost from ‘fatal blow’ to Obamacare Noah Rothman 2 hours ago