If you're going to wage a "war on women," there's no better way to do it than glorifying a guy who left a woman to drown in his car while he escaped to dry ground. The video below was shown tonight at the DNC convention in Charlotte. It documents Ted Kennedy's life, but for some reason skipped the time when he drove drunk off of a bridge and left Mary Jo Kopechne (who was on his side and worked for him as a young campaign assistant!) to die in his car, better known as the Chappaquiddick incident. The video...
In response to:
Hello Sloandog, homernoble, and Dan_NV (&Katie!): always nice to see familiar names in a place. I don't think Kennedy should have the right to be mentioned without noting that vile act he committed. As for Strickland's speech...he called Romney a liar, (economically) unpatriotic and unpatriotic in his heart....and that's acceptable?
- Journalist quits Ferguson after denouncing the media’s behavior Noah Rothman 50 mins ago
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- CNN source: Darren Wilson didn’t suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: Golfing after that statement on ISIS shows terrorists that Obama’s one cold bastard Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago