If you're going to wage a "war on women," there's no better way to do it than glorifying a guy who left a woman to drown in his car while he escaped to dry ground. The video below was shown tonight at the DNC convention in Charlotte. It documents Ted Kennedy's life, but for some reason skipped the time when he drove drunk off of a bridge and left Mary Jo Kopechne (who was on his side and worked for him as a young campaign assistant!) to die in his car, better known as the Chappaquiddick incident. The video...
In response to:
Hello Sloandog, homernoble, and Dan_NV (&Katie!): always nice to see familiar names in a place. I don't think Kennedy should have the right to be mentioned without noting that vile act he committed. As for Strickland's speech...he called Romney a liar, (economically) unpatriotic and unpatriotic in his heart....and that's acceptable?
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 17 mins ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 47 mins ago
- Dems: We’re keeping Pelosi even if we lose Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Shaheen approves of Obama except when she doesn’t Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago