If you're going to wage a "war on women," there's no better way to do it than glorifying a guy who left a woman to drown in his car while he escaped to dry ground. The video below was shown tonight at the DNC convention in Charlotte. It documents Ted Kennedy's life, but for some reason skipped the time when he drove drunk off of a bridge and left Mary Jo Kopechne (who was on his side and worked for him as a young campaign assistant!) to die in his car, better known as the Chappaquiddick incident. The video...
In response to:
Hello Sloandog, homernoble, and Dan_NV (&Katie!): always nice to see familiar names in a place. I don't think Kennedy should have the right to be mentioned without noting that vile act he committed. As for Strickland's speech...he called Romney a liar, (economically) unpatriotic and unpatriotic in his heart....and that's acceptable?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 minutes ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 42 minutes ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 3 hours ago