Wendy60 wrote: The neoconservatives are the reason why Boehner is not putting up a fight. The neocons do the thinking for the Republican leadership on all matters of strategy and morality in politics. Boehner wouldn't take a dump if the neocons told him not to, and if they told him to do so, he would strain for hours. Neocons want tax increases, because paying higher taxes is a sacrifice. Neocons believe that the little people have to be forced into sacrificing for the "collective self," i.e., the state, because that is the only way to preserve the social order. What they...
And they did not live in the age of Telegraph, Telephone, Radio, TV, or Internet-- Perhaps you should confine your "Free Speech" to a soapbox on the corner of mainstreet in your hometown or a pointed letter to the editor. If you have taken the time to read the Federalist Papers (28 & 46 are pertinent but, you aught to read them all) you would see the Founding Fathers specifically intended the people be armed as a last resort against a tyrannical government.
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago