Alas, we still have Rick Santorum saying Obamacare is the same as what he calls "Romneycare"; the otherwise brilliant Mickey Kaus sniffing that if states can mandate insurance purchases, then we're "not talking about some basic individual liberty to not purchase stuff" (no, just the nation's founding document, which protects "basic individual liberties" by putting constraints on Congress); and the former law professor, Barack Obama, alleging that a "good example" of judicial activism would be the Supreme Court (in his...
In response to:
One of the most underachieving kids in our school got into Harvard because his daddy went there and paid lots of money!! We were all shocked that that even worked - he was that mediocre (we had over 10% of our class go to Ivys and they were actually uber-smart). He later told me, "The hardest thing about Harvard is getting in!" I am so sick of the whole "Obama went to Harvard so he must be brilliant" thing. He obviously doesn't understand the constitution - probably skipped that class to go smoke weed.
The reason tea partiers carried signs saying "Read the Constitution!" was that we were hoping people would read the Constitution.
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 33 minutes ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago