Every political season seems to be dirty, with mud-slinging coming from both sides. This year however, seems to be particularly ugly. After watching the DNC this past week, I actually felt like I had gone 15 rounds with Mike Tyson! Every speaker that took the stage had one agenda and one goal; seek and destroy Romney and the Republican Party. There was virtually no mention of what accomplishments had been made by the party in power over the last 3 ½ years except for Joe Biden’s theatrical bluster that “Osama Bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive!” ...
The imported culture of Central and South American-born latinos has created the take, take multi-ethnic post-America. Of course, there are some exceptions, but this generation is very "latino" verses other generations of immigrants that assimilated. My mother was born in Colombia in the 40s but you would never know if you talked to her. The latino culture breeds parasitic, ego-centric and politically corrupt mindset, a "You have to take it before some one else takes yours" philosophy. Also, hatred is huge. There huge prejudices against competing latino cultures. The Cubans hate Puerto Ricans, The Venezuelans hate the Cubans, etc. South Florida is an example of what happens when the Latino culture over runs American Culture. Goodbye USA.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago