Can they pack a sandwich? Or do they have to dine out every day? These people are in charge of our country's finances and they can't figure out how to afford their own lunch!
Uhm, I don't think our intelligence has fallen - there are more dumb people than smart. Many countries have fallen under the spell of a charismatic leader and suffered horribly. Also, most people are not engaged at the level they should be. Lastly, the the poor messaging from the Republicans all the time does not help their cause.

Who Failed Chicago?

creativegirl Wrote: Feb 13, 2013 8:25 AM
What are the lies?

The Republicans' Primary Problem

creativegirl Wrote: Feb 07, 2013 9:17 AM
Spin, Spin, Spin. Many of us left the Republican party when they were in control of all three branches of government and went on a spending spree. Now, suddenly, we are supposed to believe that those people (most of which are still ensconced in power) are going to govern fiscally responsible! Ha. What a joke.

Prophets and Losses

creativegirl Wrote: Feb 05, 2013 8:24 AM
I left some stuff to buy check out in my cart at Amazon for about a month. I just got a notice that one item's price was increased .50, the other $4. I am leaving them in my cart to see what happens. This is the inflation that the main stream media ignores. A direct result of the Fed's reckless fiscal policy.
No Cuban should be allowed to speak on behalf of the America that I know. I lived in Miami from 1965 - 2001. I saw first hand the destruction of Miami as an American city at the hand of mass Cuban immigration. The place is now a third world city with rampant corruption and Spanish only speaking Americans who are only interested in getting ahead at all costs. You can gloss over the facts, but the Spanish culture is about take over and domination at the expense of others. So sad but true. Wake up America!

Liberalism Versus Blacks

creativegirl Wrote: Jan 15, 2013 8:36 AM
The Gun problem is a secondary market, aka the resale of stolen and illegal weapons on the street. Shut that down and it will solve the problem. States need to deal with this. Fed need to deal with the border.

Liberalism Versus Blacks

creativegirl Wrote: Jan 15, 2013 8:34 AM
If you believe that people are inferior, then you use that as a cover for "helping", so you are correct.
Like Enron shafted all those people out of their pensions, one day we will wake up and all the entitlement programs will be toast and the liberal politicians will be laughing and eating cake and seeing there private doctors and guaranteed pensions while the fools who voted for them starve. You wonder why everyone is snapping up guns? When it happens, it will be every man for himself. Hope I never see that day.

Happy New Year?

creativegirl Wrote: Jan 01, 2013 1:43 PM
Obama is in the process of disarming America.