BOSTON, Mass. – Behind the façade of a nondescript building in Beantown’s north end, Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign headquarters is buzzing with activity. Campaign placards, detailed maps of swing state media markets, and other flair adorn the walls. Recycling bins are loaded with telltale empty cans of diet soda. Caffeine might as well be oxygen here. Televisions in the rapid response bullpen are tuned to President Obama’s latest speech in Ohio. As the president thunders about “roads and bridges,” aides watch attentively, exchanging notes and coordinating the campaign’s reaction in real time. Columns of cubicles break up the expansive ground...
Learn from what Sarah Palin said about what they could have done different in 2008. In short, don't hold back, go after Obama's character. With the media stacked against him, no matter what Romney says it will be manipulated and judged unfairly. The best chance for victory and to save this country is to be bold, get mad and engage the public with emotion, and go for the jugular. Taking a defensive posture is losersville. Acting like an executive won't get it done. Talking policies - nobody is listening and everyone is frustrated. If the Republican Party doesn't go all out for victory they will lose the confidence of a majority of supporters for the next 8 years, at least. Dismantled, reformed - too late.
- Video: Oregon commission orders stop on using dead babies to generate power Ed Morrissey 40 minutes ago
- Bundy’s comments on race provide breaking point for Paul, Heller Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- FDA set to regulate e-cigs — and cigars, pipe tobacco Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Five dead in Ukraine clashes as Obama warns on sanctions Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago