BOSTON, Mass. – Behind the façade of a nondescript building in Beantown’s north end, Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign headquarters is buzzing with activity. Campaign placards, detailed maps of swing state media markets, and other flair adorn the walls. Recycling bins are loaded with telltale empty cans of diet soda. Caffeine might as well be oxygen here. Televisions in the rapid response bullpen are tuned to President Obama’s latest speech in Ohio. As the president thunders about “roads and bridges,” aides watch attentively, exchanging notes and coordinating the campaign’s reaction in real time. Columns of cubicles break up the expansive ground...
Learn from what Sarah Palin said about what they could have done different in 2008. In short, don't hold back, go after Obama's character. With the media stacked against him, no matter what Romney says it will be manipulated and judged unfairly. The best chance for victory and to save this country is to be bold, get mad and engage the public with emotion, and go for the jugular. Taking a defensive posture is losersville. Acting like an executive won't get it done. Talking policies - nobody is listening and everyone is frustrated. If the Republican Party doesn't go all out for victory they will lose the confidence of a majority of supporters for the next 8 years, at least. Dismantled, reformed - too late.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago