Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
When I found out that Colin Powell was going to be interviewed by O'Reilly, I changed the channel because I wasn't going to listen to his racist banter and preaching to us, the Conservative Patriots, how we should be just like him and his Messiah, and kiss their fat, holier than thou, posterior! I had much better things to do than waste my time with this refuse. And it turned out as I predicted.
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Watch ISIS’s Hollywood movie trailer goading U.S. to again invade Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- VA whistleblower: IG “softened” report on veteran deaths Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago