Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
When I found out that Colin Powell was going to be interviewed by O'Reilly, I changed the channel because I wasn't going to listen to his racist banter and preaching to us, the Conservative Patriots, how we should be just like him and his Messiah, and kiss their fat, holier than thou, posterior! I had much better things to do than waste my time with this refuse. And it turned out as I predicted.
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 32 mins ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 3 hours ago