Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
When I found out that Colin Powell was going to be interviewed by O'Reilly, I changed the channel because I wasn't going to listen to his racist banter and preaching to us, the Conservative Patriots, how we should be just like him and his Messiah, and kiss their fat, holier than thou, posterior! I had much better things to do than waste my time with this refuse. And it turned out as I predicted.
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 18 mins ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 58 mins ago
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- Hillary: After weeks of criticism, I have decided I do have an opinion on Ferguson Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- DNC spokesman: We condemn Rand Paul’s “blame America” worldview Allahpundit 3 hours ago