Last night, we saw NBC/WSJ's latest national poll, which has held nothing but bad news for Mitt Romney and ludicrous partisan samples for much of the year. This iteration has a D+7 split, including a D+5 among the likely voter subsample. That breakdown is not as terrible as it's been in the past, but it's still probably a few shades too blue. The strange part about this survey is the significant improvement Obama appears to be enjoying on the economy. If you hadn't noticed, there hasn't been very much good...
...or at least "culturally un-American"....
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 43 minutes ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago