Last night, we saw NBC/WSJ's latest national poll, which has held nothing but bad news for Mitt Romney and ludicrous partisan samples for much of the year. This iteration has a D+7 split, including a D+5 among the likely voter subsample. That breakdown is not as terrible as it's been in the past, but it's still probably a few shades too blue. The strange part about this survey is the significant improvement Obama appears to be enjoying on the economy. If you hadn't noticed, there hasn't been very much good...
...or at least "culturally un-American"....
- Awesome. Scammers faking disabilities to cut lines Jazz Shaw 35 minutes ago
- Obama’s Morehouse address: The good, the bad, and the pot Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- “Experienced Democrats” whispering that it might be time for Holder to go Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obamacare supporter shocked that employers moving to bare bones coverage Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- New MSNBC theory: Maybe the IRS commissioner appointed by Bush targeted tea partiers because they’re a threat to the GOP Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Videos: Tornadoes rip through Oklahoma, flattening schools, homes, businesses Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago