In the fourth quarter of 2012, the CBO estimates, stimulus effects caused between 100,000 and 800,000 people to be employed over what would have happened absent the stimulus. By the end of 2013, the CBO's low-end estimate shows that the stimulus'...
Oh, big surprise....the stimulus was not as effective as they had planned! Anyone with even the slightest bit of economic knowledge could have predicted this. How do you know when Obama is lying...If his lips are moving.
The Congressional Budget Office today released its update to its estimates of the effects of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act - popularly known as President Obama's stimulus program. The CBO estimates that more than 90% of the stimulus' impact has been felt by now, and that its greatest effect was felt in the middle of 2010.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 12 mins ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows 50% support Obama’s handling of ISIS now Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago