In the fourth quarter of 2012, the CBO estimates, stimulus effects caused between 100,000 and 800,000 people to be employed over what would have happened absent the stimulus. By the end of 2013, the CBO's low-end estimate shows that the stimulus'...
Oh, big surprise....the stimulus was not as effective as they had planned! Anyone with even the slightest bit of economic knowledge could have predicted this. How do you know when Obama is lying...If his lips are moving.
The Congressional Budget Office today released its update to its estimates of the effects of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act - popularly known as President Obama's stimulus program. The CBO estimates that more than 90% of the stimulus' impact has been felt by now, and that its greatest effect was felt in the middle of 2010.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 11 hours ago