That's no reason to support filth. Madonna, filth! Silverman, filth! Tyson, brain dead and filth! Spike Lee, sucking off this constituency! Garofalo, drug induced whack job! I'm surprized at Freeman, great actor but I can't understand why he say such a thing, plus his grammar sucks! Leguizamo, another great actor but evidently has the racial chip on his shoulder! Foxx, in your face black with chip on his shoulder! Penn, another drug induced whack job! West, immature, no talent, hanger...spoiled brat with bad attitude. Re: the black males on the list...they want white women while they degrade white women at every opportunity. Reminds me of O.J., Bobby Brown, etc. All the above are products of liberal plantation think!
One of the biggest problems that conservatives have in this country is that we're far too willing to support people who mock, despise and hate us. They tell the world we're awful people and then we turn right around and put money in their pockets and help them become bigger stars. Meanwhile, conservative celebrities are afraid to support Republican candidates or speak up for conservatism because they know the Left will unleash a tsunami of hysteria on them. In other words, there may be a lot more conservatives than there are liberals, but celebrities can get away with criticizing us,...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 8 hours ago