That's no reason to support filth. Madonna, filth! Silverman, filth! Tyson, brain dead and filth! Spike Lee, sucking off this constituency! Garofalo, drug induced whack job! I'm surprized at Freeman, great actor but I can't understand why he say such a thing, plus his grammar sucks! Leguizamo, another great actor but evidently has the racial chip on his shoulder! Foxx, in your face black with chip on his shoulder! Penn, another drug induced whack job! West, immature, no talent, hanger...spoiled brat with bad attitude. Re: the black males on the list...they want white women while they degrade white women at every opportunity. Reminds me of O.J., Bobby Brown, etc. All the above are products of liberal plantation think!
One of the biggest problems that conservatives have in this country is that we're far too willing to support people who mock, despise and hate us. They tell the world we're awful people and then we turn right around and put money in their pockets and help them become bigger stars. Meanwhile, conservative celebrities are afraid to support Republican candidates or speak up for conservatism because they know the Left will unleash a tsunami of hysteria on them. In other words, there may be a lot more conservatives than there are liberals, but celebrities can get away with criticizing us,...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago