In response to:
The Bible, God's inspired Word, holds all the answers to the creation of life! It also speaks of corrupted men like you Idopas!
Ridley Scott likes to think big thoughts, and he likes to put them into big movies. It seems as though he’s decided to put all his biggest thoughts into his latest big movie. The result is Prometheus, which is the name of the film, the spaceship in which much of the story transpires, and of an ancient Greek proto-god who gave knowledge to mankind.
As you can see, Scott also likes to name things in significant ways, especially spaceships. The original Alien movie is set mainly on a spaceship named Nostromo, which is taken from a Joseph Conrad novel of the same name. Nostromo is an...
- Liberal magazine cautions journalists WH playing them with shutdown fears, is ignored Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- Awful: Nine-year-old girl accidentally shoots instructor with Uzi Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: Walker’s lead grows with registered voters…but he trails among likely voters? Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- CBO revises estimate, warns U.S. economic growth will underwhelm in 2014 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 3 hours ago