If you don't listen to your local pop station or spend endless hours watching music videos on YouTube, then you probably have no idea what the "Gangnam Style" song is. Usually this wouldn't matter, but is important to know the artist behind the song known as "PSY" because he's headed to the White House later this month to perform. PSY's most recent song has become an international sensation with 900 million Youtube views (the most in history), complete with a "Gangnam style" dance that has been mimicked by millions, including Republican Alan Simpson. The problem? PSY once performed a...
In response to:
And those American Soldiers have been disciplined for their actions. Your comparison however makes absolutely no sense as the two actions aren't equivalent. The President of the U.S. entertaining someone who advocates the torture of not only our Soldiers by their mothers, wives and daughters is disgusting. Almost as disgusting as the fact that this clown has been made a millionaire by doing a stupid dance that girls "working their way through college" have been performing in strip clubs for years!
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago