If you don't listen to your local pop station or spend endless hours watching music videos on YouTube, then you probably have no idea what the "Gangnam Style" song is. Usually this wouldn't matter, but is important to know the artist behind the song known as "PSY" because he's headed to the White House later this month to perform. PSY's most recent song has become an international sensation with 900 million Youtube views (the most in history), complete with a "Gangnam style" dance that has been mimicked by millions, including Republican Alan Simpson. The problem? PSY once performed a...
In response to:
And those American Soldiers have been disciplined for their actions. Your comparison however makes absolutely no sense as the two actions aren't equivalent. The President of the U.S. entertaining someone who advocates the torture of not only our Soldiers by their mothers, wives and daughters is disgusting. Almost as disgusting as the fact that this clown has been made a millionaire by doing a stupid dance that girls "working their way through college" have been performing in strip clubs for years!
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 12 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 12 hours ago