For a day. But within hours, the administration account deflated...
jimmylynn I understand that General Ham was about to disobey orders from the wh and send in the help. He was immediately arrested and relieved of his command. http://www.teapartytribune.com/2012/10/29/rogueu-s-general-arrested-for-activating-special-forces-teams-ignoring-libya-stand-down-order/
The first statements from the Obama administration about what happened in Benghazi seemed plausible. There were, after all, protests throughout the Muslim world on the anniversary of 9/11 -- some incited by Islamists using an obscure video to arouse anti-American fervor in the mobs, and some, no doubt, just pelting U.S. embassies on general principles. When the administration explained that one of those protests had spun out of control and led to the murder of our ambassador and three other Americans in Libya, there seemed no reason to doubt it.
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 23 mins ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago