The post office was the only game in town, because it is illegal for anyone else to deliver a letter. It is a Government monopoly. Social Security has always been a scam. The government, by force, took your money and in return promised you a "return" on your "investment". But how does a government get money? They tax their citizenry. So you are paying the "return" of that forced "investment". Then tack on that the first recipients did not pay in, and what part of this scenario sounds okay to you?
- Pentagon: ‘Years’ of war ahead in Syria and Iraq Noah Rothman 23 mins ago
- Carson: “Likelihood is strong” that I’ll run for President in 2016 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm, Sen. James Inhofe, Salena Zito Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sisi: Egypt backs US strikes on ISIS, will participate in coalition, if … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Israel shoots down Syrian jet over Golan Heights Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Joe Biden 2012: Can you believe Mitt Romney wants to hit Syria? Allahpundit 3 hours ago