The post office was the only game in town, because it is illegal for anyone else to deliver a letter. It is a Government monopoly. Social Security has always been a scam. The government, by force, took your money and in return promised you a "return" on your "investment". But how does a government get money? They tax their citizenry. So you are paying the "return" of that forced "investment". Then tack on that the first recipients did not pay in, and what part of this scenario sounds okay to you?
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 24 minutes ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago