Cast your mind back to the rise of the Tea Party, when any liberal within shouting distance of a microphone conspicuously opined about the very worrisome violent undertones of the movement. After Rep. Gabrielle Giffords was shot by an apolitical madman, the Left instantly blamed conservative speech and delivered bad-faith lectures about the importance of "civility." And as Republicans (and some Democrats) have pushed common-sense voter identification laws to ensure the integrity of our electoral system, so-called progressives have furiously denounced their opponents' alleged "voter suppression" efforts. With all of that in mind, how are some liberals behaving...
Not to mention shots fired into an Obama campaign office, Obama signs stolen or cut up and another Obama office defaced with swastikas. The sad part is that we, all of us, are causing this. Go anywhere on the internet and even websites that have nothing to do with politics becomes toxic with people calling each other names. I have figured out that by now, every single person in America is a moron. Come here and call the liberals names, go to Daily Kos and call conservatives names. And all of us seem to think those who haven't decided or don't care are morons too. If American goes under, We are the barbarians who defeated the empire.
- Putin issues declaration recognizing independent Crimea Ed Morrissey 21 minutes ago
- Prager U: What should parents want their children to be? Ed Morrissey 36 minutes ago
- Ireland to Obama: You know what we’d like for St. Patrick’s Day? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House/Senate showdown coming over unemployment benefits? Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago