Cast your mind back to the rise of the Tea Party, when any liberal within shouting distance of a microphone conspicuously opined about the very worrisome violent undertones of the movement. After Rep. Gabrielle Giffords was shot by an apolitical madman, the Left instantly blamed conservative speech and delivered bad-faith lectures about the importance of "civility." And as Republicans (and some Democrats) have pushed common-sense voter identification laws to ensure the integrity of our electoral system, so-called progressives have furiously denounced their opponents' alleged "voter suppression" efforts. With all of that in mind, how are some liberals behaving...
Not to mention shots fired into an Obama campaign office, Obama signs stolen or cut up and another Obama office defaced with swastikas. The sad part is that we, all of us, are causing this. Go anywhere on the internet and even websites that have nothing to do with politics becomes toxic with people calling each other names. I have figured out that by now, every single person in America is a moron. Come here and call the liberals names, go to Daily Kos and call conservatives names. And all of us seem to think those who haven't decided or don't care are morons too. If American goes under, We are the barbarians who defeated the empire.
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 58 mins ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 20 hours ago