President Obama is still in campaign mode, traveling...
This is what the Democrats wanted just a year ago when they wanted to increase the Debt Ceiling so what are they whining about now? They didn't want to cut any spending last year except for Defense and they still don't, so what's the big deal? Just let 'em have what they asked for and live with it. If we aren't going to cut spending we need a lot more in taxes, not just from the evil rich. We aren't ever going to cut spending until Poor People have to start paying something in taxes anyway so let's start now. Maybe after a few years of everyone paying higher taxes and seeing that the deficit and debt is still going up they will realize that something has to be done.
We’ve all heard about the “fiscal cliff.” But what does it mean? The media won’t bother to explain it in any detail, and people aren’t looking it up on their own. So, a great many Americans think it’s a physical place, a vacation destination of some sort. I understand people are busy with their lives, but a majority of Americans just voted to re-elect President Obama, a man whose failed leadership created this harmonic convergence of economic mess that is the fiscal cliff. So I say, “To hell with it; let’s jump.”
- Is Kickstarter kicking out pro-life projects? Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Oh, good: Obama to announce more faux stimulus with $600 million for job training Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- New study shows casual pot use connected to brain abnormalities Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Minnesota to outsource ObamaCare exchange management to private sector Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Kansas Dems reportedly trying to recruit … Kathleen Sebelius for Senate Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Lerner, DoJ discussed criminal prosecution of tax-exempt applicants Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago