—The expiration of Bush-era tax cuts on income, investments, married couples and families with children and inheritances.
—A $55 billion, 9 percent cut to the Pentagon next year and another $55 billion in cuts to domestic programs, including a 2 percent cut to Medicare providers.
—The expiration of unemployment benefits for the long-term jobless and a sharp cut in reimbursements for doctors participating...
Since taking office Obama has cut Offshore Drilling Permits by 62% and Onshore Permits on Federal Land by 39%. In doing so he has robbed us of the potential to become Energy Independent and Re-Employed. The US has to potential to be the World's Largest Producer of Oil and Natural Gas with more known, proved reserves than all the Middle East Combined. In addition to the 9 million new jobs that would be created directly related to energy production there are another 4 to 6 million good jobs to be had from all the peripheral, support industries that would come with it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 13 hours ago