Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
We have no ticket to WHINE. When 6.9 million people who voted for John McCain stay home and don't vote in 2012 we get what we deserve. I don't care what these people's reason was for not Supporting Romney, we now get what we deserve. Romney may not be the Conservative Superman some people were dreaming of but he's a hellofa lot better than Barack. But, when you don't vote you get what the other voters pick for you. So, no whining for the next 4 years.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 9 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago