Many keen political observers have noticed the complete lack of a serious jobs plan, let alone an open and honest discussion about ways his administration can spur economic growth, in the president’s second inaugural address. In many respects, this comes as no surprise: the president ran a maliciously negative and unserious campaign that sought to destroy his political opponent at all costs. And it worked. But with another recession possibly on the horizon, shouldn’t this issue have been substantively addressed at some point during his somewhat lengthy remarks? The Wall Street Journal’s Stephen Moore addressed this question in a...
This is not new. Obama hasn't done anything about jobs in 4 years so why start now? If Obama reall wanted to rebuild our economy and create jobs he would have adhered to the Energy Policy Act of 2006 and opened up Federal Land and Offshore for oil and gas drilling and put 10 million people to work producing our own energy. Instead he wasted billions on electric cars that nobody wants and solar panels that went bankrupt. The econmy is right where Obama wants it with more people dependent on Big Government than any time in history. 48 million people on Food Stamps, 47% of the population receiving benefits but paying zero income tax. All he needs is 3% more and the Fundamental Transformation of America will be complete.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 9 hours ago