In light of the Journal News publishing the names and addresses of law abiding gun permit holders in New York's Westchester and Rockland counties, Project Veritas went around to the homes of Journal News editors to find out whether they were willing to put a "this home is proudly gun free" sign in their front yards. They all refused. Veritas also visited MSNBC's Toure who said although he supports gun control, he isn't willing to put up a sign. Toure is the same guy who said he has a right to know who gun permit holders are in his neighborhood....
In response to:
The real question here should be "WHY DID THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO REGISTER AS GUN OWNERS IN THE FIRST PLACE?" Where in the 2nd Amendment does it mention that our right to bear arms needs to be a matter of public record? If part of my Constitutional Right to Bear Arms is intended for my protection to defend myself from intruders or a tyrannical government then why would I be required to let the Government know that I am capable of such defense? It would appear to me that "Gun Registration" itself is partly a violation of my Constitutional Rights.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago