In light of the Journal News publishing the names and addresses of law abiding gun permit holders in New York's Westchester and Rockland counties, Project Veritas went around to the homes of Journal News editors to find out whether they were willing to put a "this home is proudly gun free" sign in their front yards. They all refused. Veritas also visited MSNBC's Toure who said although he supports gun control, he isn't willing to put up a sign. Toure is the same guy who said he has a right to know who gun permit holders are in his neighborhood....
In response to:
The real question here should be "WHY DID THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO REGISTER AS GUN OWNERS IN THE FIRST PLACE?" Where in the 2nd Amendment does it mention that our right to bear arms needs to be a matter of public record? If part of my Constitutional Right to Bear Arms is intended for my protection to defend myself from intruders or a tyrannical government then why would I be required to let the Government know that I am capable of such defense? It would appear to me that "Gun Registration" itself is partly a violation of my Constitutional Rights.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014