In light of the Journal News publishing the names and addresses of law abiding gun permit holders in New York's Westchester and Rockland counties, Project Veritas went around to the homes of Journal News editors to find out whether they were willing to put a "this home is proudly gun free" sign in their front yards. They all refused. Veritas also visited MSNBC's Toure who said although he supports gun control, he isn't willing to put up a sign. Toure is the same guy who said he has a right to know who gun permit holders are in his neighborhood....
In response to:
The real question here should be "WHY DID THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO REGISTER AS GUN OWNERS IN THE FIRST PLACE?" Where in the 2nd Amendment does it mention that our right to bear arms needs to be a matter of public record? If part of my Constitutional Right to Bear Arms is intended for my protection to defend myself from intruders or a tyrannical government then why would I be required to let the Government know that I am capable of such defense? It would appear to me that "Gun Registration" itself is partly a violation of my Constitutional Rights.
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Russian ambassador: We’re making it easier for Latvian ethnic Russians to get citizenship Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago