In light of the Journal News publishing the names and addresses of law abiding gun permit holders in New York's Westchester and Rockland counties, Project Veritas went around to the homes of Journal News editors to find out whether they were willing to put a "this home is proudly gun free" sign in their front yards. They all refused. Veritas also visited MSNBC's Toure who said although he supports gun control, he isn't willing to put up a sign. Toure is the same guy who said he has a right to know who gun permit holders are in his neighborhood....
In response to:
The real question here should be "WHY DID THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO REGISTER AS GUN OWNERS IN THE FIRST PLACE?" Where in the 2nd Amendment does it mention that our right to bear arms needs to be a matter of public record? If part of my Constitutional Right to Bear Arms is intended for my protection to defend myself from intruders or a tyrannical government then why would I be required to let the Government know that I am capable of such defense? It would appear to me that "Gun Registration" itself is partly a violation of my Constitutional Rights.
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 4 hours ago