In light of the Journal News publishing the names and addresses of law abiding gun permit holders in New York's Westchester and Rockland counties, Project Veritas went around to the homes of Journal News editors to find out whether they were willing to put a "this home is proudly gun free" sign in their front yards. They all refused. Veritas also visited MSNBC's Toure who said although he supports gun control, he isn't willing to put up a sign. Toure is the same guy who said he has a right to know who gun permit holders are in his neighborhood....
In response to:
The real question here should be "WHY DID THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO REGISTER AS GUN OWNERS IN THE FIRST PLACE?" Where in the 2nd Amendment does it mention that our right to bear arms needs to be a matter of public record? If part of my Constitutional Right to Bear Arms is intended for my protection to defend myself from intruders or a tyrannical government then why would I be required to let the Government know that I am capable of such defense? It would appear to me that "Gun Registration" itself is partly a violation of my Constitutional Rights.
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 38 minutes ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 3 hours ago