Obama lied about Romney's op-ed regarding the GM bailout. Romney was right and Obama is wrong. GM should have gone through a traditional managed bankruptcy and shed it's debt completely instead of throwing the shareholders, creditors, bond holders and suppliers under the bus to save the Union. Obama did what he did to garner the Union Vote, simple as that. GM is no better off than it was before and will face bankruptcy again. It cannot sustain it's debt and will never repay the tax payers the money they were given.
- Buzzfeed finds more lifted text in Mary Burke’s campaign Ed Morrissey 33 mins ago
- Will the press find Panetta and Clinton’s pangs of conscience as compelling as Colin Powell’s? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- “F*** it, I quit”: Alaska reporter resigns on air after revealing she runs the cannabis club she just reported on Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- What does the Hillary-Alinksy letter reveal? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Reason Magazine actually asked climate protesters what they want to do, and it’s hilarious Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago