Obama lied about Romney's op-ed regarding the GM bailout. Romney was right and Obama is wrong. GM should have gone through a traditional managed bankruptcy and shed it's debt completely instead of throwing the shareholders, creditors, bond holders and suppliers under the bus to save the Union. Obama did what he did to garner the Union Vote, simple as that. GM is no better off than it was before and will face bankruptcy again. It cannot sustain it's debt and will never repay the tax payers the money they were given.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014