Obama lied about Romney's op-ed regarding the GM bailout. Romney was right and Obama is wrong. GM should have gone through a traditional managed bankruptcy and shed it's debt completely instead of throwing the shareholders, creditors, bond holders and suppliers under the bus to save the Union. Obama did what he did to garner the Union Vote, simple as that. GM is no better off than it was before and will face bankruptcy again. It cannot sustain it's debt and will never repay the tax payers the money they were given.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 5 hours ago