Obama lied about Romney's op-ed regarding the GM bailout. Romney was right and Obama is wrong. GM should have gone through a traditional managed bankruptcy and shed it's debt completely instead of throwing the shareholders, creditors, bond holders and suppliers under the bus to save the Union. Obama did what he did to garner the Union Vote, simple as that. GM is no better off than it was before and will face bankruptcy again. It cannot sustain it's debt and will never repay the tax payers the money they were given.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 6 hours ago