You already know all the supposed reasons conservatives should feel downtrodden heading into Tuesday: The Obama campaign's balleyhooed turnout machine, heavily Democratic state polls in places like Ohio, Nate Silver's electoral model, and the overwhelming conventional wisdom in the media all suggest the president will limp over the finish line on Tuesday and secure four more years. I've already written about why I think the race will ultimately hinge on turnout and enthusiasm, both of which could break either way in three days. But while liberals attempt to sow seeds of despair -- perhaps in an act of Freudian...
Obama and his Team of Idiots way underestimated the intelligence of the people. They thought they could use "Fear Mongering" to get women to think with their Lady Parts, get young people to fall for false promises twice, gin up jealousy against the successful among us and convince people that Growing Government didn't shrink the Private Sector Economy. Obama promised a lot of things then immediately said he couldn't do it because of George W. Bush. So why did we elect this idiot in the first place and since he's proven he can't do it, Romney will win on Tuesday.
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 41 mins ago
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 13 hours ago